Human life is a wondrous journey where we encounter innumerable people, events & cherish a million memories. This Annual Day is a celebration of human emotions, human achievements, human failures and finally the spiritual upliftment of man.
At Adarsh Public School Narehatha chakrapanpur Azamgarh, we strive for excellence with sincerity of purpose, independence of thought & action among our children and developing sensitivity to others’ well being and feelings. Our school is an example of what leadership with vision, commitment and discipline can achieve. Looking back at our journey in serving the cause of education, since 2016, when our first school came up, thanks to our founder, Mr. Bansh Bahadur Singh, we are both happy and proud at the thought of the memorable milestones we have reached. Carrying the legacy forward and helping the Adarsh Public School Narehatha chakrapanpur Azamgarh to reach the echelons of success is Mr. Bansh Bahadur Singh, Secretary for the Advancement of Education and Manager, Adarsh Public School Narehatha chakrapanpur Azamgarh. Hearty Welcome, We are immensely privileged and honoured to have Dr. Sahajanad Pandey renowned academician. Principal, Bhagwan Adarsh P G College , as our honoured Chief Guest. We welcome you Ma’am. We also welcome Mr. Chandra Shekhar Singh Chairman, the Adarsh Public School Narehatha chakrapanpur Azamgarh, Members of the Management and distinguished guests and parents who have been kind enough to spare precious time to grace this occasion.
Academic achievements reflect the diligence and skills to perform to the best of one’s ability. The sincere efforts of students in the CBSE Exams brought laurels to the school. Our school topper for the class X Board Exam was Shivangi Singh with 85.00% marks Annual Report – Draft 18 Page 1 Stream Wise Toppers - Class XII Stream Name of the student % Science Shivangi Singh 85.00 Moving on to our subject toppers, 4 slides In Psychology, 5 students scored a perfect 100 In the Class X CBSE Examination, 35 students scored a perfect 10 CGPA and received merit certificates from CBSE. Congratulations to all our high achievers.
FUNCTIONS / EVENTS
“If the mind is intensely eager, everything can be accomplished – mountains can be crumbled into atoms,” said Swami Vivekananda. A number of activities and functions were organized throughout the year to ensure a better personality development among students as we believe that each child is unique and possesses inherent potential.
1- SPIC MACAY
Renowned Hindustani Classical singer Sumitra Guha, eminent Kathak danseuse Mahua Shankar, Rajendra Prasanna, famous flute maestro and well known Dhrupad singer, Ustad Wasiffudin Dagar were part of Spic Macay programmes organized by our school.
3. IMAGE – A FESTIVAL OF INTER SCHOOL COMPETITIONS
Image, a milestone in the history of Adarsh Public School Narehatha chakrapanpur Azamgarh is a festival of interschool competitions in the field of art, music and literary activities. The theme this year was Aalokranjan Kalam. 37 schools from Delhi NCR participated in 22 theme based competitions. Renowned Druphad exponent, Padmashri Ustad Wasifuddin Dagar inaugurated the festival and the famous Bharatnatyam danseuse, Ms. Marie Elangovan gave away the prizes.
4. PERFORMANCE BY INDIAN OCEAN
Another feather in the cap of Adarsh Public School Narehatha chakrapanpur Azamgarh was added when the famous rock band Indian Ocean performed in the school campus. The school reverberated with strains of chartbusters like Ruk Ja Re Bande, Kandisa, Jhini & Des Mera
5. WINTER CARNIVAL
All roads led to the school for participation in the fun and frolic filled Winter Carnival. The carnival brought together the Cambridge fraternity with students, parents, staff and the Management enjoying the event together.
6. BOOK WEEK
A Book is a dream that you hold in your hands said Neil Gaiman The school organizes a Book Week every year to inculcate good reading habits among children. This year the highlight was an interaction with the bestselling author, Christopher C. Doyle.
7. CSNMUN 2016
Model United Nations is a platform which helps in enhancing the students’ awareness about world affairs & events. The fourth edition of the CSNMUN saw participation by 17 schools from Uttar Pradesh The sustainable development goals 2030 were incorporated in the agendas of the various committees.
The school organized a plethora of other activities to ensure a holistic development of children.
1. Adarsh Environment Quiz Environmental degeneration has become one of the major concerns today. To generate awareness about the environment, the science department organized an Adarsh Environment Quiz. Mr.Ambrish Yadav, Editor, SANDRP was the Chief Guest
2. Scholar Badge Ceremony High achievers of various classes were awarded scholar badges for excellence in academics.
3. Independence and Republic Day Celebrations The school celebrated Independence Day and Republic Day with patriotic fervor. Music and Dance performances followed the hoisting of the national flag.
4. Teachers’ Day Celebrations Teacher’s Day was celebrated with great enthusiasm. Besides a special assembly, a cultural programme including an ethnic walk for teachers was organized by the students.
5. Farewell to Class X Students of class X bid farewell to the outgoing batch of Class X. Niharika Joshi and Arvind Manimurgan were adjudged respectively
6. Nelson Mandela Day Celebrations On the occasion of Nelson Mandela Day & the 87th birthday of Martin Luther King, more than 30 crooners performed at the India International Centre. They have also been invited to perform at an All India Live Feed on A.I.R and Door Darshan on November 12, 2016.
7. Sky Gazing Activity An informative night sky gazing session was organized by the Antariksh Society.
8. Students Online Global Schools’ Programme As part of the Students’ Online Global Schools Programme, twenty students from class VIII visited the Russian Centre of Science and Culture (RCSC), New Delhi and witnessed a presentation on Russian culture and tradition.
9. Music Concerts Literature, Music and the arts, are necessary for the development and flowering of a student to form an integrated total personality, felt Rabindranath Tagore The school organized a number of Music concerts to inculcate the same values in the children with children singing, performing, playing tabla, the synthesizer as well as dancing.
11. Christmas Celebrations The entire school vibrated with the echoes of X’mas carols sung by the school choir – the Adarsh Minstrels on the occasion of Christmas.
“Theatre is one of the most enriching experiences a person can have. Not only does it widen one’s experience with life but helps develop skills for coping more effectively with life’s real problems” said Dr. Lee Salk X-D & X-E participated in a theatre presentation on Indian agriculture – problems & reforms. Students of class X from the Department of Economics organized a theatre presentation on ‘Inflation & its effects on Common Man’
It has been remarked “the world is a book and those who do not travel, read only one page.” Students were taken for various
Educational Trips and excursions. A few highlights 20 students from class X enjoyed a 4 day educational trip to Gazar where they participating in activities like Rappling, Rock Climbing, Tree Climbing, Archery & River Crossing. Students of Legal Studies witnessed the proceedings of the Saket court and interacted with the eminent lawyer Sangeeta Sondhi; General Secretary, Kalpnath Singh about Legal matters. 60 students of class XII (Economics) visited the Reserve Bank of India along with their teachers. The General Manager & RBI Officers interacted with them on monetary policies and its challenges.
INTER HOUSE COMPETITIONS
The school organized a number of Inter House Competitions throughout the year pertaining to Indian Classical Music, Western Music, Folk Dance, Radio Jockey etc. to encourage team spirit & understanding of culture among students. SPORTS It has been rightly said “Winners never quit and quitters never win” – Vince Lomwarde. Our students also did us proud in the Sports Arena.
1. KARATE CHAMPIONSHIP
Students bagged a number of gold, silver and bronze medals in the 15th U. P. State Karate Championship.
2. TEACHERS EXCEL IN SPORTS
Our teachers were not to be left behind and also excelled in sports at an Adarsh School Athletic Meet. a) Teachers also attended the following workshops Teachers also attended a number of in service trainings and workshops pertaining to their subjects, core skills, NCC, aggression among children, managing stress to name a few. b) Seminars by Teachers Our teachers also conducted a lot of Seminars
FULFILLING OUR SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY – WE LEARN TO SERVE
Mahatma Gandhi believed – ‘The best way to find yourself is to lose yourself in the service of others.’ Our school wasn’t behind in implementing our school motto – “We Learn to Serve”
1. A Learn to Earn activity was carried out by the Entrepreneurship students of Class X by organizing a sale of food items, used books etc.
The proceeds were used to buy Diwali Gift Hampers, Ration, Stationery and many other things for Arya Kanya Gurukul, a school for 120 destitute girls.
2. 165 students from classes VII to X alongwith 15 staff members participated in a Cancer awareness walk organized by CanSupport. The students carried banners to spread awareness.
3. A spirited fund collection drive was conducted for the victims of natural calamities, Chennai floods and Droughts. The funds were utilized to buy essential commodities and sent to Goonj
Our aim is to be one of the leading schools in the community it serves, known and widely acknowledged as a secular institution which develops character and ethical leadership in its students in their pursuit of excellence. We hope Adarsh Public School will be recognized as a model for excellence in academics, art and culture and sports. Each student will demonstrate a spirit of respect, responsibility and a commitment to academic and civic excellence.